This past Saturday Daidre was off having some self beautifying time alone...or maybe this was the day she took Kara and Kati Mae to their dance recital rehearsal, anyhow... I took the kids to the community pool to watch Kipp's last two swim races. He had already finished 3 races and apparently he is quiet fast with the butterfly stroke. I said hi to Kipp and then I took the kids to the concession stand to buy some snacks.


While I was purchasing snacks, Kipp was off minding his own business when another kid was running and plowed him over. He skinned up his elbow pretty bad and then his knee and finger was not far behind in pain. He was really hurting and decided he didn't have enough steam left in him to finish his races. We found someone to take his place and then the other kids played at the park while we waited for Daidre to pick him up. I felt so bad for him.










2 comments:
I love that pic of the candy ring and soda can. Cool!
Poor Kyli, when your 12 some things start to get a little boring I guess. ;)
And poor Kipp! I hate when other people's mistake ruin my day! ;)
I laughed really hard at that random picture too< I don't even know why. Poor Kipp always seems to get hurt!
Post a Comment