Today we visited Brenham, TX which helps serve parts of the US with the yummiest Blue Bell ice cream. We went on a tour that taught us about how they make and package their delicious desserts. We were then served a large scoop of ice cream at the end. MMmmmm!






After we ate our ice cream we went to have lunch. Nothing like have dessert before lunch. My dad learned from Blue Bell Creamery a few years ago that there was a great sandwich shop in town.

It was called, "Must Be Heaven."


After lunch we we walked through town. I had a lot of fun taking pictures of the kids. My kids are tired of me taking their picture, so my sisters kids were quick to humor my need to snap away.

It was hot and the kids sat to rest. They are being a little dramatic on purpose.

Great Grandma Davis gave them each a quarter to buy gum from a gumball machine. Kipp was having way too much fun.


After lunch we we walked through town. I had a lot of fun taking pictures of the kids. My kids are tired of me taking their picture, so my sisters kids were quick to humor my need to snap away.

It was hot and the kids sat to rest. They are being a little dramatic on purpose.

Great Grandma Davis gave them each a quarter to buy gum from a gumball machine. Kipp was having way too much fun.










3 comments:
Blue Bell icecream--why don't you just rub it in! JK, sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you can have this vacation. I totally cracked up at Kickapoo road. I think i should name something that just for fun. I'll let you know what.
Ah, fun!!! I love the pic of all the kids at Blue Bell around the cow statue and Kipp milking it. What a crack up!
I love Ali's hat on her. The sleeping picture is almost real accept for Sadies smile. Kati and Kipp look the best. I miss all the kids SO much!!!
Post a Comment