I have been without my Nikon camera for 3 months. My father had it updated and cleaned. I am very thankful for his support, but I realized then how much I love my camera. I couldn't wait to get it back and start taking pictures again. Unfortunately my lense that I use for portraits is having problems and Nikon cannot fix it because it is too old and they no longer carry the parts. Whaaaaa!! So now I need to save up $1000 to purchase a new lense. In the mean time my sister-in-law, Nichole, has decided that she wants to learn more about photography and has purchased a camera just like mine. I went to her house the other day and we played, with our cameras that is. I'm so excited that she just purchased the lense that I want and she is going to let me barrow it for my next photo shoot. If I can get enough photo shoots I can get my new lense. I'm feeling like there is hope:) Here are a few pictures I took in her backyard with her beautiful flowers. I was experimenting taking pictures in full sunlight with a fill-in flash. I did better on some than others. That's what it is all about.







1 comment:
Oh, I love that last one of Ace, too cute!
Post a Comment