Poor Emma! When she was running to the bathroom to go potty she ran her pinky toe into the corner of the couch. I think I even heard a pop. I had to pick her up, crying and put her on the toliet before she peed her pants. She had a hard time walking on it for the rest of the day, but she is doing fine now. Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Body Part Catastophe!
Poor Emma! When she was running to the bathroom to go potty she ran her pinky toe into the corner of the couch. I think I even heard a pop. I had to pick her up, crying and put her on the toliet before she peed her pants. She had a hard time walking on it for the rest of the day, but she is doing fine now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ouch!!! So sorry for Emma! That is no fun.
Post a Comment