
We went to Jess and Nichole's house for some Easter Fun on Saturday. It's wonderful to have some family nearby. Jess is really good at making sure Karina and her daughter Lia are invited to every gathering. It's been a lot of fun getting to know my second cousin. Her family lives in Washington, so we are happy to be her family here. Nichole planned a very eventful day. My girls were in craft heaven.



We didn't just simply color eggs. Nichole found a way to design them too. We took flowers, leaves, and/or herbs, placed them on the egg, wrapped them tight with nylon and placed them in the coloring. Some of them turned out really cool.
Here is Alison's creation. You have to look real close at her yellow egg. The glare of the sun kind of washed out the flower print on it.



Nichole also planned some other activities. I really appreciate all of her efforts. It was a lot of fun.
Here is what Emma created.

The younger children need a lot of help, so us adults were very involved.

This little chick is what Sadie and I put together. I did all of the work, while she told me how to do it:)


This little chick is what Sadie and I put together. I did all of the work, while she told me how to do it:)

Jayden didn't really understand or care what the instructions were. He created a "snowman" out of the toothpicks and styrofoam. He was very proud to do it himself.

We also ate a bunny cake that my visiting teachers dropped off that morning.

After lunch we enjoyed an Easter egg hunt. Jess wanted to be involved, but the kids ran him over as he tried to take off:)

I love my silly family.


I thought I did a great job hiding this egg. Can you see it? We had to give them clues to find this one.


We also ate a bunny cake that my visiting teachers dropped off that morning.

After lunch we enjoyed an Easter egg hunt. Jess wanted to be involved, but the kids ran him over as he tried to take off:)

I love my silly family.

I thought I did a great job hiding this egg. Can you see it? We had to give them clues to find this one.

Then we just hung out.


Easter Afternoon

We have 8 am church and David had to be there at 7:30 am to warm up with the choir, so we asked the Easter bunny to hide everyone's baskets so they wouldn't be distracted in the morning as I got them ready. We got home from church at 11:30 am, had lunch and then everyone was set loose to find their basket. We had a lot of fun.

Kids played outside until dark. They were very happy to be together.
Easter Afternoon

We have 8 am church and David had to be there at 7:30 am to warm up with the choir, so we asked the Easter bunny to hide everyone's baskets so they wouldn't be distracted in the morning as I got them ready. We got home from church at 11:30 am, had lunch and then everyone was set loose to find their basket. We had a lot of fun.





1 comment:
Ahhh....so sad that we weren't there. Looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment