Friday, March 28, 2008

Jayden Cracks Me Up!

~Jayden's new favorite line is, "Can you say...wheelbarrow?" Then I say wheelbarrow or he will keep repeating himself. Then two seconds later he says, "Can you say...resurrection?" We play this game until he gets tired. Apparently we ask him to say too much:)
~The other day he said something and I responded with, "mmmmm," because it sounded yummy. His response was, "That's the letter m." We are proud to say that Jayden knows every letter in the alphabet and all of their sounds.
~Recently while drawing he looked at me and said, "I draw a happy face." He proceeded to draw a circle on his paper and after examining it he exclaimed, "That's a tomato."
~I included a picture of Jayden in his favorite chair. He sits in it to watch movies. The girls get screamed at by him if he spots them in it. Sometimes if I am lucky he will fall asleep in it. He is starting to fight me with his naps. I shouldn't complain because he is so far my only child who has napped this long. My girls stopped napping soon after they turned 2. He will be 3 in July. It's not much longer, but I am thankful.

1 comment:

Klare said...

What a funny/cute little boy.