We started out with a 8 am breakfast at the park. Pancakes were provided and everyone was to bring a side dish. It was so yummy!! Tons of food and good company....perfect combo!

My hubby lives in the wrong state. The sun is SO strong here. I tell people that I feel like it melts your skin. Now that he has had skin cancer, he tries to be real careful to stay out of the sun. This is how you will find him, even when it is super hot outside. In long sleeves, pants, tennis shoes, and a hat....standing in the shade....well not ALL the time. He does roam about some:)
For lunch we were invited to our neighbors for swim and bbq. More great food, cool water, and five families. Niiiice!! I think I gained 10 pounds in one day:)
Jayden LOVES to swim. He doesn't typically have a life jacket on, but there were WAY too many people in the pool for me to feel comfortable with him without. He is doing a great job swimming under water and he is just recently learning how to grab the side of the pool....instead of me:)

Sadie gets the award for being a great doggy paddler. She can't swim under the water without her hand holding her nose:( It's all in her head:) We are working on it and she is starting to do short swims under the water when I'm with her. Hopefully we will make progress this summer. I'm not putting the kids in swimming lessons this summer, but my wonderful neighbor is letting me come over each day to work with my kids in the pool:)






No comments:
Post a Comment