Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Special time with Alison


This past Saturday evening, David and I took Alison to the Mesa Arizona Temple to do baptisms for the dead. This was her very first time. She was so excited to go into the temple. When we got inside, the patrons were so good to give her extra special attention. Her smile was so big and you could tell she wanted to burst. Ever since Alison was little, she jumps up and down when she is really excited. I had to keep touching her on her shoulder to keep her from bouncing in the temple:) It was such a special experience with her and I highly recommend going with your child on your own before they go as a youth group. I will never forget this special time we got to spend with her in The House of the Lord. We plan to go often and we now want to do the same in other temples that we may come across when we travel to CA and UT.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

That is SO awesome!