It is so hard to believe that Alison is graduating from elementary school and going into junior high next year. We attended her last 6th grade band concert and it is so amazing to hear the difference between the 5th and 6th grades. They improve so much in one year.
Here is Alison sitting next to her really good friend Hannah. Alison had forgotten to tell me about her concert until that afternoon at 4 pm. They get off the bus at 4 pm, piano was from 4:15-5:15 pm, and we had to have dinner and be at her concert at 6:15pm. Might I add that I was a little stressed out with her band concert announcement.

All three of my girls will be leaving Ryan Elementary next year. Alison is graduating, therefore my kids will no longer have a bus. Alison has been in the gifted program that is located at Ryan and therefore my other girls also got bused. Now that she is gone, I'd have to drive them to and from everyday:( Ryan Elementary has also become over crowded, so I thought I would help Ryan out and change them to the elementary school they are district for. It is only 2 years old and has less students. So now, Emma, Sadie, and Jayden will be going to Haley Elementary next year.....and they get a bus:) Yea for me!!!



1 comment:
I miss buses. :( The state won't pay for them in our district so if you want/need a bus you have to ay for it yourself. Stinks. The Elementary is just around the corner so that isn't a big deal but Kali's Middle Schhol is 10 min away (of course I had her transferred) but gotta drive that everyday. Fun times.
Post a Comment