We have no more training wheels at our house anymore. My boy is a pro.... We haven't practiced riding much because it has been too HOT outside. But now that it is only 106 degrees and not 114, we have practiced a little. He caught on very quick. He can now take off by himself, turn, stop, and go up and down the side walk.

He loves his new found freedom so much that he drags me out of the house often so that he can ride. One day he opened the door going into the garage, got into my car, opened the garage with the opener, put on his helmet, and rode around the front on his bike. I was in the house, clueless, when I heard a knock at the front door from a little person. There he was....I was not happy:(. I gave him the "kid napping" lecture and now I worry when I'm not sure where he is.

This is as close to flying that Superman gets:)



1 comment:
That is awesome! Now, if I could just get Eve and Dennam to take their training wheels off. Sad, isn't it?
Post a Comment