Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jayden's New Sunday Clothes

My little boy has wanted a white shirt and tie for some time. He wants to look like his Daddy on Sundays. I've tried to get him to wear some very nice shirts that he has, but he insists on wearing a white one. His white shirts were too small and he hasn't had a tie for a while.

Jayden

I stopped by a thrift store the other day to look for a 9X13 pan. Then
I remembered Jayden's Sunday clothes issues. I found a brand new
white shirt for $3.79, with the tags still on it and two ties for $1.99 each.
He already had nice church pants. So for less than $6 he turned into my
little missionary. I love it and so does he.

Jayden

Now Daddy and Jayden look alike. This pleases Jayden very much:)

Jayden

Jayden is such a sweet boy. He tells me many times, "I love you, Mom." He gives kisses
and hugs often. Before "his girls" (his sisters) leave for school each morning he yells, "I have to give you a love!" He then hugs each one of them. He is very unhappy if he doesn't get to.

2 comments:

DIY REDS! said...

very cute! how is everything going? we are doing great!

Klare said...

I love it. My boys still don't have any sunday shirt's and have never had tie's. I need to change that one day. *sigh*