
All Sadie wants for Christmas are her two front teeth:) She lost her tooth on Wednesday and was so very excited to put her tooth under her pillow. She wanted to include a note to the tooth fairy. It read:
I lost my 4th tooth. I acshle wondid you to pol it owt but I lost it:)
Translation: I lost my 4th tooth. I actually wanted you to pull it out but I lost it.
Then after going to bed with her note and a pencil, she continued to write...
I love you. Well I releeye rileeye woneted to see you I'm bagen you wake me up I wonte do enetheig to you I will be suprisde and a hand shak and a good by.
Translation: I love you. Well I really, really wanted to see you. I'm begging you. Wake me up. I won't do anything to you. I will be surprised and a hand shake and a goodbye.
I love her excitement about the tooth fairy. She has so many questions and wants so many answers.



1 comment:
So cute!!!
Post a Comment