
Today I sent Sadie off to Kindergarten, Emma off to 3rd grade, and Alison off to 5th grade for the last time. Here they are with all of their goodies for their teachers.

Having little girls can be so much fun. I love to watch them create things for others. I wish I would have taken a picture of the inside of Alison's card because it was so cute.

Emma made her teacher some earrings from her rock driller kit that she has. She also gets to play games in class today, so she took the game Sorry.

It's not going to be long before I am going to miss seeing my three little girls walking down the street to catch the bus. Time goes by so fast. Next year is Alison's last year in Elementry school. It's also hard for me to believe that she will be in Young Womens this up coming March. Why do I still think I'm 20 years old?



2 comments:
AMEN! I haven't gotten a day over 20 and I still act like it sometimes :-)! At my kids school they only go to 5th, so yes that means Isaac will be in middle school-um I'm not ready for that yet! It was just yesterday we were pregnant together hearing horror stories of what would be our future lives........
Yay for the last day of school! My kids still have one more week. My girls are sad that school is coming to an end. Oh, and I'm jealous that Alison gets one more year in elementary school, I get to do middle school next year. Blah!!!
Post a Comment