
This month David changed his power steering line by himself. It was quite the ordeal. Apparently Sadie and Jayden were very curious to what David was doing. David explained the whole bottom of the car and they just layed there listening:)
Alison got a tie quilt for Christmas and her friend down the street, Madison, helped to complete it.
Backyard fun with Emma's good friend Lizzy.

One night after Jayden got this CARS tent for Christmas all 4 kids smashed themselves into it claiming that they were going to sleep together. I just said, "Whatever, floats your boat:)" By the time everyone fell asleep Sadie was the only one left in the tent. One by one they came out to find a more roomy place to sleep:) They are so funny.
I was given a desk by a friend and it was badly needed. I love it. My computer is off to the left because I need a longer cord for my Internet, but I'm going to be getting a new table top soon anyways. Alison has a very hard time focusing when she is doing her homework. I try to get her into a room by herself, but she claims that she hates to be alone. Well, since my desk was soooo huge, I designated a section just for Alison. She was so excited and she began to bring in her do-dads to decorate her spot.

She is now very happy to sit at "her" desk and do her work.

Alison made this on her own for Thanksgiving dinner and we've had it up ever since. I think it's about time to take it down, so of course I had to document her hard work.

While I was visiting my sister in Vegas my girls rearranged the items on my piano and created this little presentation. This is such a perfect example of what my girls are always up to. They love to create, design, and make things "beautiful."

My friend Emilie made this sculpture of my kids with Christ. My kids love it. Notice that the pencil also says, "I'm A Child Of God."


There is a primary song about faith with the words on the bottom paper in it.

My girls got these little pots for Christmas with some seeds. Alison's and Sadie's are the same little red pots and they are growing flowers. Emma's is the silver pot and she is growing a Christmas Tree. They LOVE their plants and water them everyday. They filled up this baby doll bottle with water and when they pass by the plants they sprinkle them with water out of the bottle:) Notice that Emma's plant has a sign that says, "Do not Touch."




No comments:
Post a Comment