Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Fun, Silly, and Laughable Girl!

Alison LOVES to read. I can't keep enough books in the house to keep up with her reading schedule. I'll pick her up a book from the library on a Friday that is a few hundred pages and she needs a new one by Monday:) Thank goodness she enjoys other things too.

She has recently picked up on roller blading and learned very quickly.


She loves to create, paint, draw, build, design, plan, write books and comics, and cook. She also loves to play Age of Empires on the computer. It's a strategy game. She will sometimes set her alarm real early on a school morning and when I wake up I find her at the computer playing the game. It shows that when determined she can accomplish much:)


She does well in school and writing is her stongest subject. She has issues with daydreaming too much; her mind never stops with all of her ideas. She just needs to learn how to control it better:) Hopefully that will come as she gets older.


She loves her daddy and lately she wants more hugs. She loves to joke around and she laughs very easily. I love it. I can always expect a reaction out of her when I'm trying to be silly. She is very playful and loves to be tickled. I have no idea why she loves it. I freak out, hurt myself, and others if someone tries to tickle me:)

2 comments:

DaisyMae said...

I LOVE that you did a blog for each kid. So cute!!

DIY REDS! said...

all your girls are beautiful with great personalities. again, come over to my house and take daily pics for me.=)