Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam

Can you believe that my youngest child is now a Sunbeam at church. I can't believe it!!! It's such a weird feeling. I peeked in the primary room during sharing time and he was laying on the floor:) It will take some getting used to. Next year Alison will be in young womens and that won't be weird, that will just make me feel old. Actually I never feel old in my home as long as David is around, hahaha!

2 comments:

DIY REDS! said...

i never felt old until i reached the place jeff was when i thought he was old. it seemed so old to have a ten year high school reunion and we went to his shortly after we were married. now it is my turn. i know that you are going to laugh but it is funny how your perspective changes. by the way, my friend wants to wait because she reminded me of how ugly it is up here during the winter. she doesn't mind going to the valley it is just a matter of when. hope you have a great vacation.
amy

Klare said...

Oh my gosh...when I read that he was laying on floor when you peeked in I laughed out loud! That is so how some Sunbeams are!!! I too can't believe he is old enough. Yay for Jayden!!