Sadie started preschool in December 2007. I have helped in her class every Monday. So instead of paying $105 a month I only had to pay $35. That's my kind of deal. She went to school every Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9 am to 11:30 am. At first she struggled. She has a very hard time doing things without mommy. She shed a few tears and didn't want to go at first, but now she is a new girl with more confidence. I have seen a new side of her and I think she is really going to blossom when she starts kindergarten on July 22. I'm very proud of her and I'm excited to share her accomplishment.
Here she is getting her diaploma.



2 comments:
Yay, Sadie! Such cute photos, and I bet she is going to continue to come out of her shell as she grows in confidence--go, Sadie!!
Yay for Sadie!! These kids are growing too fast!
Post a Comment