The other night when the girls were suppose to be getting ready for bed, I heard giggling in their bathroom. A few moments later they yelled, "Mom, come here!" I waited by the closed door until one of them poked their head out and said, "We wanted to be Mr.'s." I couldn't believe my eyes. They had taken a washable black marker and put mustaches and beards on their faces. At first I was worried that it wouldn't come off, but after they assured me that it would I ran and got my camera. These pictures make me laugh so hard that I think I am going to have to print them and put them in a frame so I can smile each time I walk by. Sadie's expressions are the greatest!
I Love My Girls!







Alison's upper lip still had a slight shade of gray on it the next day. I could't help but laugh! I'm sure I was the only one that noticed.



5 comments:
Jill, they are way too funny!!! I'm impressed they thought of doing the eyebrows as well, it really added to their new look. Sadie's expressions are priceless.
Oh my goodness, that is SO funny!!! I love it! Sadie and Emma have some great expressions.
I laughed fiddy X's fiddy times harder than I have in a loonnnnggg time!!! Now I guess you have some idea of what Jayden will look like in the future. HI-larious!!!
Soooooooooooooo funny!!!! I love your girls--they are so creative and know how to have good, simple, fun!!! Thanks for sharing!
Laughing hysterically right now! I love that you can see the fun in it!
Post a Comment