Thursday, May 15, 2008

Piano Recital

Alison and Emma had their first piano rectial yesterday. They both did a very good job and I am VERY proud of them. Alison is already calling herself a pianist. I love it. She loves to play and has picked a song called "Seasons" (which I play all of the time) that she can't wait to learn. Her teacher says that she should be up to that level of playing by next summer. Emma is making it through the grind of learning notes and concepts. She's hanging in there. I tell her it will get more fun once she gets the basics down. Emma is very shy, but she did an awesome job playing in font of other parents and kids. I know that was hard for her, but she did it. Yea, Emma!!
This is their piano teacher Mrs. Meeker









1 comment:

Klare said...

I need to get my girls into piano lessons. We got a keyboard that they can practice on now. One day I will get on it.