Friday, January 18, 2008

What Alison Does in her Spare Time!







This is a "just because" project. Alison got paints and Sculpty Clay for Christmas and recently she asked me for a box. I never know what she is going to do with the stuff she asks for, but I'm usually quiet amazed.








First is a picture that Alison printed off of the internet so she had something to color. Second is the finished product. Wow! I have no idea where she gets this ability. It's definitely not from me.

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Amazing, Alison! Thanks for sharing, Jill. We sure miss you all, but at least we get to see what you're up to through the amazing power of technology. Blogging rules!

Klare said...

Oh, Kali would have loved to help!! Or even make one of her own.
As for the drawing/coloring, Kali is the same way, but I know where she got it, her Daddy, and a couple Aunts and Uncles, so NOT me!