Friday, January 25, 2008

Our previous house on the move


As many of you know, the house we moved into when we came to AZ was only temporary. We have since then moved again, email me if you need our new address, and the house is being prepared to be moved to another plot of land about 4 miles from it's location. For the last couple of weeks, workers have removed some of it's roof and started to put metal beams around and through the house. I pass by it everyday when I take the girls to school. It is fascinating to watch the process. The house will be cut into three sections, I think, before it is driven to it's new place. I will try to keep you updated with it's progress. I find it pretty amazing! It's hard to see the metal beam across the porch to the right of the house, but if you look hard you might spot them. I'll try to take closer pictures next time.

1 comment:

themayerfamily said...

I am still amazed that you guys have had to move so much. You're such troopers. keep us posted as it's dismantled. I wouldn't think that they would feel a need to "save the house."