Saturday, July 18, 2009

Jayden's 4th Birthday

My baby is 4 years old. I can't believe it. We have no more diapers, no more naps, no more sipper cups or bottles, high chairs, cribs, swings, infant carseat, or the million of other expenses or things that clutter up your garage. We are on a totally different phase of life. My baby can do so much. Next year he starts school. Wow....then life will even be more different with no kids at home.

Jayden's 4th Birthday

In between our CA trip and Cousin's Camp we spent one day at home with our Daddy. We actually returned on Jayden's birthday. So while we were traveling, David baked a cake for Jayden. We got home around dinner time. We quickly made something to eat and then had a little party. We grabbed a few of Jayden's favorite cars and placed them on his cake:) Don't worry, we put saran wrap between the dirty cars and the cake:)

Jayden's 4th Birthday


Photobucket

Here's the crew. My kids had been away from their daddy for 10 days. They were so happy to see him. We don't like being away from him that long.

Jayden's 4th Birthday

I didn't have his gifts wrapped the night we celebrated and I was WAY exhausted. So we opened them the next morning. Thank goodness he didn't notice.

Jayden's 4th Birthday

He got another CARS blanket that is easier to travel with.

Jayden's 4th Birthday

He got an awesome book about cars.....I love his excitement.

Jayden's 4th Birthday

Then he got a fun sticker book from his Grandma Rich. He also received $40 from Grandparents to go and buys things that he wanted. We will show some of those things in future posts.

1 comment:

Klare said...

His face in the first picture, showing how old he is....I LOVE IT!!!!!