Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

For the second year in a row we have had Christmas at David's parents house in CA. They are redoing the inside of their home; new paint, lighting, flooring, furniture, etc... They had already ripped out the carpet so Grandma was quick to find some rugs to make it more comfortable. We made do. It was nice to not have to worry about any spills on the carpet:)


Just like last year we shared Christmas morning with David's sister, Christine, and her family. My kids loved playing with Nathan and Sara. We had a great time.

Grandpa handed out all of the gifts. It's a Rich family tradition. I think he was overwhelmed with the duty this year:) There were a lot of gifts with 6 little kids. Since we all had to travel to CA we didn't buy any big gifts; just small ones.


Alison got some projects for Christmas this year. She received materials to make a fleece blanket and a regular blanket; that I will teach her how to make on the sewing machine. She also got some cross stitching materials. I'm trying to figure out what projects she might like. She loves to stay very busy doing all sorts of things.

Our family got "Wall-E" for Christmas and Jayden was VERY excited.

Jayden's excitement is very visable here. He got a "CARS" blanket, tent, sleepers, slippers, sleeping bag, and back packet. He was all set up with his favorite character and he was very pleased; as you can see.

All Sadie wanted for Christmas was Martian Matter. She gets to make all of her own little martians and she loves it. She especially loves to share it with others.

David's sister, Christine, and her husband Aaron in their Christmas morning attire:)

Emma loves to play with her little horses. She had asked for the miniture baby foals to go with the horses she already had. I went to buy them and they were gone. Thank goodness for the internet. I found some on-line and had them mailed to me.

Emma also loves stuffed animals that are realistic. She was so excited to get a tiger and a lepord. She now sleeps with them every night. Her huge stuffed horse has been shifted to the foot of her bed:)

1 comment:

themayerfamily said...

Ok, Christmas just looks like so much fun though you eyes Jill. I think my favorite picture is the horses. The perspective is amazing!
And I must comment about your Christmas Eve picutre of Ali on the ship alone. I just laughed and almost choked on my own spit. You captured the terror amazingly. Miss you guys!