The second part of our winter break took place in CA. I had 9 photo shoots scheduled and we had a great time visiting family and friends.
We met friends at the park. I ended up visiting instead of taking pictures:( What was I thinking? Just before we left we took some pictures of those who were still there. Our favorite friends the Cope's and our cousins Lauren and Garrison.
Then we tried to get creative!
Jayden was not in the mood to be in pictures. I think he was tired!!
We've been married for 15 years and it has been a time of great joy and learning. It's not always glorious, but with David's patience, commitment and love, I know we will make it far. Thank you honey for being who you are.
Alison
Alison is 12 and just started Young Womens. She is growing up so fast. She is so much fun to tease, has a great sense of humor, and is easy to laugh. In fact, she also LOVES to be tickled....oh how I loathe to be tickled. She doesn't take after me:) She loves to ask questions, figure things out, create, write, draw, and read. She is very caring and is genuinely concerned for those that are sick or struggling.
Emma
Emma, who is 10, loves music and feels it inside. I LOVE to listen to her sing. When she knows a song well she can belt it out strong. She is not one that needs a microphone:) Her daddy loves to spend time with her singing. Often times he plays his guitar while she makes up songs. When Emma isn't singing, she is playing outside, or with friends. She wishes she could go camping more often and last night she informed me that she wished she lived in a place that had tons of lizards, animals, snakes, bugs, etc... I think she needs to go to the rainforest.
Sadie
Sadie, who is 7, is the jokester of the family. She is happiest if her joke actually makes someone laugh:) She has started a funky jazz dance class and seems to really enjoy it. It is fun to watch her work so hard at doing the splits. She loves anything girlie...make-up, dress-up, sparkly, etc... She prefers not to do any chores or housework:), but is getting better at it. She is known to pull everything out while playing and not be too interested when it's time to clean up. Mommy usually says, "Well, I'll do it, but I get to do what I want with it." That usually means I will throw it in the trash:) It's amazing how quick she moves once I volunteer!
Jayden
Jayden, who will be 5 in July, will start kindergarten real soon. He wasn't excited to do so, but is now accepting the idea that he won't be with mommy forever. Jayden loves to ride his bike, scooter, jump on the trampoline, and play with his friends. He loves to spot race cars and hear their engines rev. For some reason he can spot a mustang a mile away. He also loves to pretend that his bike is a motorcycle and he makes revving noises while he rides. He loves his sisters and enjoys playing with them too. He is very loving and tells me many time a day, "Mommy, I love you!"
I'm a wife and a mom of four young kids that keep me very busy. I get to be at home with them each day and I'm very thankful. It is also wonderful to have a passion for photography, which helps balance me out. I love people, especially kids. I'm very social and I'm happiest when I'm out and about. I love the outdoors and I can't wait until my kids are old enough to go backpacking through the High Sierra Mountains.
My Email:
jillrichphotography@gmail.com
Sadie has lost her third tooth; her first top one. Notice she has no shirt on in the picture. 90% of the time that is her choice of dress (or undress) when we are home. Maybe she should have been a boy.
1 comment:
The pictures you were able to get are wonderful--I especially like the one of the girls leaning back with with their hair hanging down!
Post a Comment