Wednesday, October 29, 2008
More Details
I found out more information on Bree today. They found the cancer throughout her body. Spots on many major organs and in her eye bone. They find out Friday whether it is an intermedite or aggresive cancer. They are hoping that it is intermedite. If it is, then the kemo has a better chance at fighting it. If it is aggresive, it may just be too late. Like I said yesterday, anyone can join our ward tomorrow by fasting and praying for Bree and her family. Below is a picture of Bree's brothers and parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Gosh, that is so so sad about Bree. I hope that all goes well. I just got caught up on all your blog entries. I just love, love love your family! All your pictures are so cute too!
Wow--I didn't think one so young could be afflicted with such widespread cancer. She and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Jill,
How about an update here. I have been praying for this wonderful family!
Post a Comment