I have somehow taken a HUGE break from my blog. It makes me sad. On Sunday I opened up my blog and read all of my past posts. I loved it and I miss it. So much has happened in the last 5 months and I'm hoping to get caught up. Maybe once you hear and see what has been going on at the Rich's, you'd understand why I took a break. Although, I hope I'm back for good.

Jayden is no longer riding his 12 inch bike. He has moved up to a 15 inch and it amazes me how quickly he gets comfortable on a bike. His Daddy loved riding his bike when he was young and I think Jayden takes after him:) It is definitely one of his most favorite activities to do everyday.
He also LOVES to be silly!!

What a handsome big 4 year old that I have. He turns 5 in July and also begins Kindergarten that same month. Unfortunately when you ask him, "Are you excited to start Kindergarten this year?" He yells back, "NO." He is my only child who has ever expressed negative feelings about starting school. Apparently he is having too much fun at home. I need to stop inviting all of his friends over:)




2 comments:
I like that your back! Jack is a Kindergartner and still has a hard time everyday leaving his mama. he is my mamas boy for sure!! Hope all is well with you guys, I'm a little curious about all thats been going on that you mentioned.
Shauna:
I just wanted to leave you hanging and on the edge of your seat. Hopefully I don't disappoint you now with my possible mundane life:)
Post a Comment