The other day Jayden had two of his favorite buddies, Gunner and Landon, over to play. They played cars, we read books, they jumped on the trampoline, and the moment I started to make banana bread they wanted to help:)
What are they doing?

They look guilty. Jayden loves to help in the kitchen. He always has. I can't pull out a mixing bowl without him pulling up a chair "to help."

Landon got picked up by his mom and Jayden and Gunner had a great time eating lunch together. They are so silly. I love it when he has friends over because usually he is soooo bored without his sisters home.
They look guilty. Jayden loves to help in the kitchen. He always has. I can't pull out a mixing bowl without him pulling up a chair "to help."
Landon got picked up by his mom and Jayden and Gunner had a great time eating lunch together. They are so silly. I love it when he has friends over because usually he is soooo bored without his sisters home.



1 comment:
I absolutley L-O-V-E that last picture of the two laughing together!!!!!
Post a Comment